Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hey! Sorry about the delay in posting.

I've been otherwise occupied by the more pressing matter of skiing. Snow out west has been abundant. Skiing has been great. Snow in the East has been little to non-existent. Skiing has been shitty. That just about sums it up. I'm getting back into race season, but it seems like it will become more like party in Vermont/New Hampshire season if the weather keeps up the way it has been. Classes have started. One of my classes, History of Photography, seemed cool when I signed up for it, seemed crappy when I had to spend $100 on books for it, but now doesn't seem that bad. I'm excited to be back, I guess. Break seemed so long. Seeing old friends is nice. Seeing new friends is nice.

I leave you with this. I simply googled "profound" and this is one of the results. I'd say that's pretty profound, man.

No comments: