Monday, March 5, 2007

Backpacking Trip

I'm really excited for another reason besides Bonnaroo. I'm planning/leading a backpacking trip over my April break down to Virginia. I haven't been backpacking in so long and I'm really pumped! I think we're going to go down to Shenandoah National Park
and maybe hiking a section of the AT for a few days. I was a little disappointed at first, because there didn't seem to be much interest, but now I have a total of seven potential backpackers! I'm looking for a few more, because I'm pretty sure some people won't end up coming. I think five to seven people is an ideal number in terms of group management. Too many people can get really complicated and problematic, while too few people can be dangerous in its own way.

Here's a majestic waterfall in Shenandoah because I know you care:

No comments: