Monday, March 5, 2007

BONNAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm going to Bonnaroo!!!! If you don't know, Bonnaroo is a killer three day music festival that began in 2002 and has been growing in popularity every year since. It's held in June at a farm in Manchester, Tennessee. Some of the headlining bands this year are The Police (sorta weird, but it'll be awesome), The White Stripes (YAY!), Tool (meh), Widespread Panic (dunno). Other top highlights in my opinion are The Flaming Lips, Manu Chao, The Black Keys, Franz Ferdinand, The Decemberists, Regina Spektor, DJ Shadow, Girl Talk, Lewis Black, and Dave Attell. The other acts, I don't really know, but some sound cool. I'm really excited. I'm going with my best friend from forever and some of his friends. My brother and his friend might join us and I know a few other people who are considering going. I don't really know what to expect, but as long as I go into it expecting to have fun, I will.

Here's an aerial view of the festival from maybe 2006:


Also, the concert poster, with a tentative lineup:

No comments: